The Calgary CMA has a 2021 population of almost 1.5 million people.
Achieve greater efficiency with your marketing and cold-calling efforts with our business development databases and reports that profile office tenants and industrial companies throughout the Metro-Calgary marketplace.
Our reports and database products help our clients to target new sales and leasing prospects as well as provide market insights and analytics for business case and marketing strategies. Perfect for owner/principals of small to medium-sized companies who undertake business development by themselves or with support staff.
We offer three types of reports and databases within a variety of industry sectors and geographic zones. (Scroll to bottom of page for 5 simulated report samples)
- Business Development PDF Tenant Profile Sheets (Office/Industrial).
- Business Development Excel Databases (Office/Industrial).
- Business Development Excel Office STACKING PLAN Databases.
(1) PDF Profile Sheets: Our photo-illustrated Business Development PDF Profile Sheets include all information found in all three tiers of our (A) Excel Basic, (B) Excel Plus and (C) Excel Premium-Plus Databases as listed below. Our PDF Tenant Profile Sheets also include additional lead notes on various tenants regarding their previous or upcoming space planning activities.
(2) (3) EXCEL DATABASES: Both our Business Development Excel Databases and Excel Office STACKING PLAN Databases are available with a choice of three tiers (A),(B) and (C) as listed below.
We are also able to build customized mini-databases for IC&I Leasing staff to match a specific vacant space to a list of multiple tenant prospects of similar square foot sizes from within a particular city district.
(A) EXCEL BASIC: Business name, building name, suite number, street address, city name, province, postal code, phone number(s) and live website links.
(B) EXCEL PLUS: Includes Excel Basic as well as name of head office city, industry category, estimated occupied square foot size and city names of branch locations elsewhere.
(C) EXCEL PREMIUM PLUS: Includes Excel Plus as well as contact names and titles of key decision-makers.
We offer outstanding market reach for our clients in the energy utility, technology and manufacturing sectors as well as the commercial real estate and office facilities industry.
MB Report: Western Canada’s best source for premium-quality information on office and industrial companies for your marketing and project needs.